Our Stores function are now recruiting to join our team in Diss.
bf1systems Group components are featured on World Championship winning vehicles in all top level motorsport disciplines including F1™, GT Series, Indycar, World Rally & Moto GP.
With over 110 staff we are proud to be an accredited Living Wage Employer. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including wellbeing programmes, reward scheme etc….
Reporting to our Commercial Director and working closely with our Production Director and team, the Stores Manager will have overall responsibility for all goods received, warehousing, and distribution operations for the bf1systems Group.
Your key tasks will be to:
1. To implement, monitor and maintain effective and efficient inventory control processes to optimise use of Company’s resource:
review and agree max/min inventory levels with relevant stakeholders.
ensure required levels of component traceability are maintained.
implement and maintain effective processes to manage inventory obsolescence.
optimise warehouse layout and storage locations to minimise footfall.
2. To co-ordinate and expedite the flow of materials to production departments based on the relevant production and/or shipping schedules.
3. To manage the stores team to:
Meet the day-to-day requirements of the business via effective resource planning and task allocation.
Develop the team to ensure required knowledge, skills and resources are available to meet the ongoing demands of the business.
4. To adhere to all warehousing, handling, and shipping legislation requirements including Health & Safety and Hazardous Material storage requirements.
5. To lead health and safety and develop new systems throughout the stores and production environment.
6. Become local department expert in the chosen ERP solution and ensure efficient use of the system.
To be successful you will need to be:
Proven experience in a warehouse and/or materials management role in a similar electronics environment with a track record of success.
Experience of successful implementation and review of procedures, processes, and controls.
Knowledge of lean manufacturing techniques applied within a warehouse and manufacturing environment.
Previous experience in the low-volume electronics sector and batch processing
Preferably IOSH Managing Safely or NEBOSH qualified.