Due to continued success and growth of our Composites Production facility, we are currently looking to recruit an additional Composites Technician.
We work with all the famous motorsport teams across the world so why not be part of this exciting and adventurous arena and develop your skills and expertise with us.
Due to continued success and growth of our Composites Production facility in Diss, Norfolk, we are currently looking to recruit additional Composites Technicians both at experienced and trainee level to join our team.
To be successful you will have:
- Ideally, proven previous experience of composites production especially Pre-Preg Material lamination or an interest to learn.
No experience don’t worry we will train you and all you need is:
- A passion for engineering, electronics and/or manufacturing ideally in the motorsport but not essential
- A keen eye for detail with excellent practical manual dexterity skills.
- The ability to work as part of a wider production team contributing ideas and adhering to bf1’s health, safety and environmental standards and procedures.
- A proactive, right first-time attitude and mindset to quality.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- The ability to work additional hours as and when required in order to meet our customer’s requirements.
You’ll benefit from:
- 25 days annual leave plus the public holidays to spend time with family and friends
- Perkbox reward membership to give you discounts on shopping and luxuries
- Free on site parking
- Free fruit on site
- Wellbeing trained co-workers to talk with
- A team who will listen to your ideas and help make them happen
- An Employee Assistance Programme to support you when you need to talk to a professional
- A pension scheme and life assurance cover
- Refer a Friend Scheme – £1000 after 6 months service
- Long Service Awards – extra holidays and vouchers to celebrate your journey with us
Apply now to be in one of the most exciting industries there is.