bf1systems are currently seeking a proactive experienced Quality Engineer to join our Supply Chain team.
- Developing effective communication links to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Being able to support all aspects of Quality Assurance and Control.
- Communicating with manufacturing plants to ensure timely availability of PPAPs and reviewing PPAP documentation.
- Administering PPAP request system on behalf of customers.
- Administer IMDS request systems.
- Instil a quality perspective into the APQP process.
- Document control for both customer and supplier base.
- Demonstrable ability to drive root cause analysis to overcome issues: ensuring continuity of supply.
- Experience leading improvement processes.
- Manage Supplier Accreditations – ensuing conformity of supply.
- Handling Customer Complaints.
- Management of customer reporting portals.
You will possess:
- Previous quality engineering experience gained in a manufacturing environment
- IMDS conversant
- Strong attention to detail and organisation
- Literate, numerate and strong communication skills
- ISO9001 compliant
- PPAP conversant
- APQP experience