We currently have a vacancy for a Project Manager to help integrate and lead our exciting new development projects across the automotive and motorsport sectors.
You will have proven experience of managing complex projects within the motorsport or automotive sectors as well as managing projects through the APQP process.
You will be responsible for:
- developing and maintain the project requirements document (APQP) and ensure project readiness for each stage gateway;
- preparing documentation for review and approval to ensure that all APQP requirements are satisfied;
- developing and managing project timing plans, monitor and report progress and costs against plan;
- proactively managing and resolving any project needs;
- identifying project resource requirements including identifying roles and responsibilities, selecting the project delivery team and providing support throughout the lifetime of the project in collaboration with Team Leaders and Operations Director;
- reporting and liaising with customers on project issues in conjunction with the Senior Project Manager and Operations Director.
- identifying, recommend and implement project management process improvements as appropriate.
To be successful you will have proven experience:
- managing ot project delivery programme across complex projects within the motorsport or automotive sectors.
- liaising closely with key customers to ensure project delivery to all customers on time and on budget.
- managing complex projects through the APQP process.