This role will provide technical adminstrative support to our the Project Management team ensuring we deliver all our key projects within deadlines.
You will be responsible for providing technical administrative support including:
- Producing, updating, and monitoring action trackers to ensure actions are followed up and achieved by deadlines.
- Ensuring all documents are stored electronically in compliance with New Product Introduction (NPI) standards and bf1 APQP tracking system.
- Collating PPAP documentation.
- Organising customer or supplier visits and overall support for project managers.
- Ensuring part numbers and BOMs are entered on the Sage system
- Chasing purchase orders, quotations, and invoicing in conjunction with Purchasing department.
- Managing the shipping of development project materials.
You will have:
- Previous technical administration experience with an electronics background
- Previous Customer service experience in a technical environment
- Previous proven experience of using Sage system desirable but not essential.
- An inquisitive proactive approach
- The ability to ask probing questions to understand projects and actions required
- Good Microsoft Office skills
To apply for please send your CV together with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date is Friday 23rd October 2020.