Brand new vacancy at our sister company, KA Sensors in Grantham - READ ON
KA Sensors Ltd, part of the bf1systems Group, are a specialist sensor manufacturing company based in Grantham, Lincolnshire, England. We produce a wide range of sensors and have considerable expertise in supplying to the motorsport industry. KA Sensors has earned an international reputation for excellence and quality. Projects include collection and analysis of data to aid performance across many sectors of motorsport from F1 to Superbikes.
KA Sensors design and manufacture products in house to exacting standards and highest quality.
Due to expansion of business and demand for our products we now need an additional Production Technician to join our team.
Apply now to join our prestigious team.
You will be:
1. To assemble components, circuit boards and wiring using soldering skills.
2. To manually assemble kits of parts into fully functioning sensors using hand tools.
3. To carry out basic tests and calibration on all sensors.
4. To follow detailed operating instructions.
5. To prepare labelling and supporting product document sets using computer-based tools.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Previous experience or ability to use basic manual assembly tools and techniques such as screwdriver and wire cutter.
Have previous experience with soldering techniques.
Have a desire to learn and progress in engineering as a career.
Organised and accurate with attention to detail.
Work in a clean and tidy manner.
Have pride in how you present yourself and your work.
Be a team player and communicate effectively with your colleagues and the wider team.