Due to review of our production functions we have a vacancy for a Production Manager to integrate and lead our separate production areas – harness, electronic production and composites.
You will have proven experience of production management in a specialised batch process environment with a thorough understanding and experience of the design and manufacture of electrical and electronic products in motorsport, automotive, aerospace or similar environment. You will be educated to ILM/CMI Level 5 in Leadership and Management or equivalent.
You will be responsible for:
- contributing to the Company’s strategy and business plan working closely with the senior management team;
- Managing, leading and integrating the production teams ensuring the resourcing, personal development, skills matrices, rotation and retention of the teams, as appropriate;
- driving employee engagement and action working closely with the HR Manager and senior management team to motivate and reward the team;
- driving the company’s safety programme throughout production and championing safe behaviour;
- leading the continuous improvement teams ensuring new initiatives, methods and processes are fit for purpose and evolving in line with the needs of the business;
- managing and monitoring production budgets;
- working closely with project managers, technical sales support and customers to define requirements for new and standard products;
- working with the Technical teams ensuring that technicians have all resources and information for subsequent build process.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter together with current salary details to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is Friday 12 January 2018.