Due to expansion we now require a Part Time HR Administrator to join the Group.
bf1systems Group are at the forefront of Motorsport and high end Automotive electronics and growing fast. We now have a new part time (16 hours/week) vacancy for a HR Administrator to join the business supporting the HR Manager with a varied workload across UK.
In conjunction with the HR Manager and Department Managers you will be responsible for:
- Administration of recruitment including liaising with agencies, booking interviews, preparing offers, contracts of employment and reference checking.
- HR induction of all new UK staff.
- Administering the Company’s HR system including the ATR recruitment system, creating new starters, ensuring training records are up to date, uploading documents and running monthly reports for payroll and queries.
- Ensuring all relevant information is passed to payroll each month in line with payroll timescales.
- Organising and administering relevant external training programmes and events working with external training providers.
- Ensuring training and personal development records are up-to-date and conform to audit and business requirements highlighting re-certification or re-training especially in safety critical areas.
- Arranging health surveillance programmes in conjunction with the HR Manager, SHEQ Advisor and external OH provider.
- Contribute to HR department activities and projects.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Level 3 Certificate in Human Resource Practice desirable or willingness to study towards a professional qualification.
- Previous experience in a HR administration role in a similar manufacturing environment is desirable.
- Working knowledge of HR systems or willingness to learn.
Hours are 16 per week over 4 days with flexibility on actual hours worked to accommodate caring responsibilities etc. In addition this role can be worked on a hybrid basis.
To apply send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01379 454562 to discuss further.