We now have a vacancy for an Administration Assistant to join our Supply Chain team in Grantham.
KA Sensors Ltd, part of the bf1systems Group, are a specialist sensor manufacturing company based in Grantham, Lincolnshire, England. We produce a wide range of sensors and have considerable expertise in supplying the motorsport and automotive testing industry.
KA Sensors has earned an international reputation for excellence and quality . We collaborate with clients on various projects and requirements to enable collection and analysis of data to aid performance across many sectors of motorsport from F1 to Superbikes. KA Sensors design and manufacture products in house to exacting standards and highest quality.
- Be first point of contact for all calls, emails, and enquiries and direct to relevant departments.
- Organise deliveries including booking couriers, packing, and shipping parts to customers.
- Place purchase orders and liaise with suppliers to ensure on-time delivery.
- Support the stores’ function including booking-in incoming deliveries, picking of orders and undertaking stock counts.
- Assist the Team Leader in obtaining and analysing data to support Supply Chain Measures and KPI’s
- Assist in maintaining data, flags and parameters within the MRP system
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Organised, efficient and attention to detail.
- Have pride in how you present yourself and your work.
- Previous proven experience and good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- A desire to learn and progress your career.
- Ability to work under pressure and accurately
- Previous experience and a working knowledge of SAGE or and other ERP/MRP system
- Previous experience of purchasing and/or shipping
- Experience within a manufacturing environment