We are looking to recruit a new permanent member to our sales administration team.
3 days per week 9.00am – 5.00pm. Days to be agreed. Full training will be given.
- Support the daily despatch process by booking works orders, raising despatch notes and customer invoices
- Raising all of the paperwork necessary for ‘non-sale shipping’ from the sales order through to the despatch of goods
- Creation of works orders as required
- Weekly administrative tasks to include the completing of works orders and the chasing of outstanding pro-forma invoices
- Answer incoming calls and direct as appropriate, greet all customers and issue visitor passes as required
- Prepare and submit necessary documentation for exporting correctly
- Communicate with export courier to ensure despatches are delivered to expected deadlines
- Assist with processing incoming post and distribute and make sure outgoing post is compliant with Royal Mail requirements
- Maintenance of clock times on the Company’s Time & Attendance system.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Sales Administration
- Customer Care
- Commercial Awareness
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Outlook
- Administration experience in a busy environment working to tight deadlines
- Customer Relationships
- Excellent communication: Written & Verbal
- Ability to process and interpret complex information
- Highly organised: strong prioritisation skills and ability to manage own workload
- Attention to detail: Numeracy accuracy
Closing date for applications: Friday 22nd April 2016
Letters of application or CVs should be sent through to firstname.lastname@example.org