Trainee and Experienced Production Technicians needed now, so join the winning team
Due to continued success and growth within our production areas, we are currently looking to recruit a number of trainees or experienced Production Technicians to join our manufacturing team.
Opportunities exist within the Composites, Harness or Electronics Production areas and full comprehensive training will be given.
Qualifications / Experience
- You will have a keen eye for detail with excellent practical manual dexterity skills;
- Ability to assemble production parts in a routine environment;
- You will have the ability to work as part of a team in a customer driven environment;
- Work as part of a wider production team contributing ideas and working to health and safety standards;
- You should be flexible to work extended hours in order to meet our customer’s requirements.
The company operates an annualised hours’ scheme, with contracted hours of between 2316 – 2416 hours per year (including paid rest breaks) based on preparation for the motor racing season (generally longer hours in the winter and shorter in the summer).
Competitive salary and benefits package.